DO YoU l0ve me LiKe i LOve you "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
+[Do you love me like i Love You ? ]
Friday, January 20, 2006
Ha !! yay !!! joining POLO CLUB !!!!!! at LONG last !!! yahoo ! Ok got that out of my system...... I'm just soo happy !! ( maybe can learn to play polo hehehe )
I'm sorry that i hurt you I took for granted all that u gave so freely to me I pray it's not too late To save me from a broken heart To promise you i'll make a brand new start Don't leave me when i say that You're all that i need The treasure that seek, the air that helps me breathe I fall down on my kness, i was blind but now i see You're all that i need I know i'm far from perfect Like a child who needs a guiding hand can you stay here with me I finally understand you've always been the missing part to complete the jigsaw puzzle of my heart Please hear me when i say You are all that i need the only treasure that i seek The air that helps me breathe, through the darkest night when i fall down on my knees i was blind but now i see You are all that i need, please let me hear your voice again Let me hear you say your love will never end that whatever it takes u'll b there Cos You are all that i need
posted @ 2:07 AM
+ + +
Carolyn Francis Chan /
16 / Catholic / IJ Toa Payoh Secondary/ 4/9 /Horse Lover /Rider